Become a Band and Orchestra Booster!
Why Join NFHS Band/Orchestra Boosters?
Boosters support the entire band and orchestra program through our time and our dollars. Programs that directly benefit from your involvement in the Band and Orchestra Boosters include:
Concert Band Concert Orchestra
Concert Winds Philharmonia
Symphony Band Symphony Orchestra
Marching Band Chamber Orchestra
Percussion Ensemble Multiple Small Ensembles
What do the Band/Orchestra Boosters do?
- Board members meet monthly to discuss upcoming concerts, plan fundraisers and allocate funds for special projects and ongoing programs.
- Booster members support students through volunteerism. Places to volunteer include fundraisers, chaperoning, Tag-Days, concert after-glows, uniform distribution, and general support to the directors.
Your Booster Dollars Fund the Following:
- Instructors, both sectional tutors and clinicians.
- Band camp
- Musical supplies such as instruments, instrument maintenance, props, and commissioned pieces.
- Numerous and ongoing gaps in budget dollars available to the program directors from the district.
- Trips and free performances possible.
- Emergency equipment repair and replacement.
How Do I Become a Member?
Becoming a member of the Band and Orchestra Boosters is easy! Simply follow these instructions:
- Download, print and complete the membership form below.
- Enclose a check for $30.00 made payable to: NFHS B/O Boosters.
- Mail to the following address or drop off in booster box in band/orchestra room:
NFHS Band and Orchestra Boosters
North Farmington High School
32900 West Thirteen Mile Road
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
It's that easy!
Everyone is welcome to attend our monthly Booster Meetings in the band room at 7:00PM!
Booster meetings are generally on the FIRST TUESDAY of the month unless otherwise noted.
Tuesday, September 6