Marching Band Payments
You can make your Marching Band Camp Payments online, right here. A 3% 'convenience fee' is added to cover our processing costs. Payments are generally due 4/1, 5/1, 6/1 & 7/1
Band Camp fees are:
- Camp Fee: $635
- Uniform Cleaning Fee: $ 20
- Boosters Membership: $ 30 (Required of each family, not 'per student')
- Color Guard / Drum Line / Pit Fee: $50
- Senior Fee: $50 (Seniors have a special outing at Band Camp)
(Boosters membership is required of Marching Band Families, let us know if you have two students, and we can refund the second Boosters fee)
Total: $685 - $785 Usually paid in 4 monthly payments due 4/15, 5/15, 6/15 & 7/15.
You may have your student drop payment off in the Boosters Box in the Rehearsal room (be sure to include their name), or you may pay online below. A small convenience fee is added to online payments.
* indicates a required field
- Band Program Fee: $635.00
- Uniform Fee (for cleaning & maintenance; non-refundable): 20.00
- Booster Membership Fee (Required; 2019-2020 school year): + 30.00
- Subtotal (Required fees) $685.00
- Senior Day Fee: (Seniors only $50.00) +__________
- Color Guard / Drum Line / Pit Equipment Fee: ($50.00) +__________
- Total Due =$__________
You may pay all at once or in 4 equal payments, due 4/15, 5/15, 6/15, 7/15
A shoe fee (marching - $25; color guard - $36) will be collected at the time of uniform fitting. If your child needs new shoes, please send them to the fitting with the appropriate amount at that time.