What is PASIC?
Join PAS November 14-17, 2018 for one of the largest drum and percussion events in the world – the Percussive Arts Society International Convention (PASIC) in Indianapolis, IN! Featuring over 120 concerts, clinics, master classes, labs, workshops, panels and presentations given by the finest artists from all over the world, PASIC18 will showcase all areas of percussion — drum set, marching, keyboard, symphonic, world, recreational, education, music technology, new music, and health & wellness. The convention’s International Drum and Percussion Expo is held annually with more than 120 exhibitors showcasing the latest in percussion instruments, gear, publications and services.The nationally recognized PASIC Marching Percussion Festival also takes place during the convention. This indoor festival includes competitions for individuals, small ensembles, a marching ensemble interactive clinic, and a DrumLine Battle.
The cost of the PASIC trip is not expected to exceed $300. Payments may be made monthly by 9/14, 10/12 and 11/9. Any excess funds (perhaps because of successful fundraising) will be refunded into your student's Booster's Account. If you'd like to receive a check, that can be arranged thru the student account.
You are welcome to make multiple payments at once -just select the quantity of payments below. This website accepts Credit Cards and Paypal.
* indicates a required field
- Travel by bus to Indianapolis on Thursday Nov 15th after school.
- Lodge Thursday night in a hotel.
- Perform Friday morning at PASIC.
- Attend the convention the remainder of the day and lodge Friday night in a hotel.
- Attend the convention Saturday, and return by bus Saturday afternoon/evening (admittance to the covention will be included)
- Breakfasts will be at the hotel, lunches and dinners will be not be included.
Check out the conference at the PASIC website: https://pasic.org/